Legal and Privacy
For a description of our privacy practices and an explanation of how Generation Ready may use any personal information Generation Ready collect on this Generation Ready website, please review our privacy statement.
Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks
The collection, arrangement, assembly of all content including text, articles, photographs, illustrations, graphics, product names, designs, logos, video material, and audio on the Site is the exclusive property of Generation Ready or the party credited as the provider or owner and protected by U.S. copyright laws. The technology provided on this Generation Ready website are owned by or licensed to Generation Ready and protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. Generation Ready and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to that content and technology. Please see notices on individual referenced sites, products and services for additional notices and information. The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos appearing on this site are trademarks of Generation Ready and or its affiliates or licensors. Please visit our copyright statement for additional information.
Generation Ready provides a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to access and use the information and services on the Generation Ready website, subject to and in accordance with these Terms. You may view, copy, download, or print material appearing on the Generation Ready website (“Site Materials”) provided Site Materials (i) are used for your personal, non-commercial use, (ii) are not modified, or copied and posted on any other Generation Ready web site, and (iii) you do not alter or delete any copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices therein contained. Generation Ready can terminate this license at any time and for any reason with or without notice. If you are notified to terminate, you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control. Except for the limited license set forth in these Terms, Generation Ready does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
By accessing, browsing, or using this Generation Ready website, you agree to the following restrictions:
- you will not use, intentionally or unintentionally any of the content, information, or services on this Generation Ready website in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable international, national, federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation having the force of law.
- you will not use this Generation Ready website in any manner that could harm, infect, take over, disable, overburden, or otherwise impair any of our computer systems nor will upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to the extent that you are able to upload, post or otherwise transmit content using this site you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any server used for this Generation Ready website, through password mining, hacking, or any other means;
- you will not seek to gain access to any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by us;
- you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, store, further transmit, disseminate, transfer, or otherwise exploit this Generation Ready website, or any portion hereof without Generation Ready’ prior written consent except as noted above;
- you will not use any framing techniques to enclose any portion of this Generation Ready website (including, but not limited to, images, text, page layout, and form) without Generation Ready’ prior written consent;
- you will not make any use of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and graphics on this Generation Ready website without Generation Ready’ prior written consent;
- you will not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities, or users;
- you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Generation Ready website or the content, information, or services on this Generation Ready website without Generation Ready’s prior written consent;
- you will not collect any email addresses made available on this site for purposes of promotions or marketing campaigns;
- you will not distribute, on or through this Generation Ready website, any advertising; promotion; solicitation for goods, services, or funds; or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization without Generation Ready’ prior written permission; and
- you will not use or otherwise export or re-export this Generation Ready website, or any portion thereof, in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America or any other country.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
GENERATION READY PROVIDES THIS GENERATION READY WEBSITE “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, OMISSIONS, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, AND DELAYS;
- WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO ANY PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR FREE;
- WARRANTIES AS TO THE LIFE OF ANY URL OR THIRD-PARTY GENERAGENERATION READY WEB SERVICE; AND
- WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED IN ANY WAY BY ANYONE OTHER THAN, AND WITHOUT THE EXPRESS APPROVAL OF, GENERATION READY.
BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THIS GENERATION READY WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT:
- PROVISION OF CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ENTAILS THE LIKELIHOOD OF SOME HUMAN AND MACHINE ERRORS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, AND LOSSES, INCLUDING THE INADVERTENT LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO MEDIA;
- THE Generation Ready website, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES REFERENCED HEREIN MAY NOT SATISFY CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN OUR OTHER CUSTOMER AGREEMENTS
IN NO EVENT WILL GENERATION READY BE LIABLE, IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, FOR:
- INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THIS GENERATION READY WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT GENERATION READY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE;
- ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY CUSTOMER IN RELIANCE UPON THE AVAILABILITY OF OR CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS GENERATION READY WEBSITE.
This Generation Ready website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this Generation Ready website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Generation Ready is not responsible for the illegality of, or any error or inaccuracy in, advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials, or for the acts or omissions of such advertisers or sponsors.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Site may provide links to other third-party World Wide Generation Ready web sites or resources. Generation Ready makes no representations whatsoever about any other Generation Ready web site which you may access through this Site. Because Generation Ready has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Generation Ready is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of any third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you, and do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of, or affiliation with the third party or its products and services. Generation Ready makes no representation or warranty as to any third party Content, products or services, and you agree that Generation Ready shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third-party Content, products or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Generation Ready Web Forums
Registration and Account Information
You acknowledge and agree that Generation Ready, in its sole discretion, may terminate your Generation Ready website access if your conduct is found to be unlawful, inconsistent with, or in violation of, the letter or spirit of these Terms, or for any other reason, Generation Ready shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of Generation Ready website access. Should you object to any terms and conditions of the Terms or to any subsequent modifications thereto, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Generation Ready website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Generation Ready and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, and any action arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in state or federal courts located in New York, New York, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action.
Severability of Provisions
If any provision of the Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
If you have any questions about the Terms or about the content, information, or services on this Generation Ready website, you may contact us using any of the methods described on our contact us page at https://generationready.com/contact-us/
This Privacy Statement applies to the online collection of personal information via Generation Ready websites and mobile applications operated by Generation Ready and its worldwide affiliated companies and subsidiaries. This Statement does not apply to information collected in any other way, including offline.
This Generation Ready website may contain links to sites maintained by others. This Privacy Statement does not reflect the privacy practices of those sites.
What personal information is collected and how is that information used?
- Generation Ready collects information about our users in three ways: directly from the user (for example, when ordering a product, registering an account, or signing up for a newsletter or sending us an email), from our Generation Ready web server logs, and through cookies. The type of personal information that Generation Ready may collect from you will depend upon what dealings you may have with Generation Ready.
- Generation Ready use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized Internet or mobile application experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
- Generation Ready do not share with others any of the information you provide, unless Generation Ready say so in this Privacy Statement, or when Generation Ready believe in good faith that the law requires it.
How is my personal information protected?
- Generation Ready has implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- Generation Ready stores the information about you in a data center with restricted access and appropriate monitoring.
- Generation Ready uses intrusion detection and virus protection software.
- Despite these measures, Generation Ready cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the personal information?
- Generation Ready will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and Generation Ready will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except our approved agents and contractors, or as otherwise described in this Privacy Statement.
- Generation Ready rely on some of our affiliates for support of the products and services Generation Ready offer, and Generation Ready share some of our back-office functions with other Generation Ready companies; our affiliates are all required to preserve the confidentiality of any personal information they may access.
How may I correct, amend, or delete my personal information, or update my preferences?
- You may cancel your registration or update your preferences at any time.
- If you do not want to receive information about our products or services, please update your account preferences (where available), check the appropriate box when registering and/or utilize the “unsubscribe” mechanism within the communications that you receive from us.
If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this statement and/or our practices, contact us at https://generationready.com/contact-us/ or mail your request to Generation Ready, 352 Seventh Ave., 12-A, New York, NY 10001
FULL PRIVACY STATEMENT
What personal information does Generation Ready collect and how does Generation Ready use it?
Generation Ready collect information about our users in three ways: directly from the user, from our Generation Ready web server logs, and through cookies. Generation Ready may use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you. Generation Ready don’t share any of the information you provide with others, unless Generation Ready say so in this Privacy Statement, or when Generation Ready believe in good faith that the law requires it.
When you register for our services or order products via our site, Generation Ready will ask you to provide some personal information, for example, your name, address, phone number, email address, payment card information, and/or certain additional categories of information resulting from use of our Generation Ready websites and services. Generation Ready will keep this information in a contact database for future reference, as needed. Generation Ready may use certain information you provide to offer you products and services that Generation Ready believe may be of interest to you. If you don’t wish to receive such offers, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below. Comments posted on our site do not necessarily reflect the views of Generation Ready. We reserve the right to monitor, modify or remove any messages or postings that we deem to be defamatory, abusive, in violation of the copyright, trademark, right or other intellectual property of any third party; or otherwise inappropriate.
If you wish to no longer receive messages from Generation Ready, you may opt-out or update your subscription preferences by sending us a request and include in the message body your notification preference as “Removal” at https://generationready.com/contact/. If you contact us for customer support, Generation Ready may ask you to provide information about your computer or about the issues you are trying to resolve. This information is necessary to help us answer your questions. Generation Ready may record your requests and our responses for quality control purposes.
Generation Ready may offer websites that would allow chat rooms, forums, message boards, or news groups available to you. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas is public. You should exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these areas. Don’t disclose information in these public forums that might be considered confidential.
Generation Ready Web Server Logs
When you visit our Generation Ready website, Generation Ready may track information about your visit and store that information in Generation Ready web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. Our servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information Generation Ready may collect include:
- Your unique Internet protocol address
- The name of your unique Internet service provider
- The city, state, and country from which you access our Generation Ready website
- The kind of browser or whether you use a computer or mobile device
- The number of links you click within the site
- The date and time of your visit
- The Generation Ready web page from which you arrived to our site
- The pages you view on the site
- Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our Generation Ready website(s)
The information Generation Ready collect in Generation Ready web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the Generation Ready website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the user’s experience.
Third Party Services
How does Generation Ready protect the personal information that it collects?
Generation Ready has implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, some of our Generation Ready websites are protected with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Also, Generation Ready stores the information about you in a data center with restricted access and appropriate monitoring, and Generation Ready uses a variety of technical security measures to secure your data. In addition, Generation Ready uses intrusion detection and virus protection software. Please note that Generation Ready cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the personal information?
Generation Ready will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and Generation Ready will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- To affiliates (sister, parent companies), agents and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us (for example, Generation Ready may use third parties to help us with promotional campaigns).
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if Generation Ready was acquired by another company or if Generation Ready are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if Generation Ready believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
Generation Ready also relies on some of our affiliates for support of the products and services Generation Ready offers, and Generation Ready shares some of our back-office functions with other Generation Ready companies. Our affiliates are all required to preserve the confidentiality of any personal information they may access.
Your access to some of our may be thru an external website and those services and content may be password protected. Generation Ready recommends that you refrain from disclosing your username(s) and password(s) to anyone. Generation Ready also recommends that you sign out of your account or service at the end of each session. You may also wish to close your browser window when you have finished your work, especially if you share a computer with someone else or if you are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
How may I correct, amend, or delete my personal information and/or update my preferences?
If you wish to make corrections, update or be removed from Generation Ready’s contact list, you may send us a request and include your updated preferences in the message body at https://generationready.com/contact-us/.
If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this statement and/or our practices, please contact us at https://generationready.com/contact-us/.
Privacy Statement Changes
If our information practices change in a significant way, Generation Ready will post the policy changes here. This Privacy Statement was last updated on July 15, 2013.
Notice of Copyrights and Trademarks
©2021 Generation Ready. All rights reserved.
Copyright Contact Information
Copyright Infringement Concerns
If you believe that your work has been copied or otherwise made available through this service in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may contact our designated agent: https://generationready.com/contact-us/.