Generation Ready in action
- West Kemper Elementary School raises student achievement Recognize a team of leaders from Kemper County School District, MS, that worked together to raise student achievement in their school
- Dr. John Buchanan continues his career in education Former Petal School District Superintendent continues career helping students receive quality education
- Veteran educator, Cal Hastings, joins Generation Ready Mr. Hastings joins the organization as Senior Director of Middle School Literacy after leading New York City’s middle school literacy efforts
- July 9-11, 2014 – Leading Learning Leadership Institute featuring Dr. Richard Elmore
- July 13-18, 2014 – Mississippi Association of School Superintendents/Alliance Summer Conference
K-12 Literacy and Math
Our K-12 services in Literacy and Math are designed to address the challenges facing schools during these times of increasing accountability around Math and Literacy. Current Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and other state standards are fully incorporated into the teacher professional development.
Middle School Literacy Initiative
Our Middle School Literacy Initiative (MSLI) is a research-based approach that uses current CCSS and other state standards to raise student achievement in middle school through a comprehensive school-wide focus on literacy to ensure that students enter high school ready to read complex texts.
Personalized Professional Learning
It is possible for superintendents, administrators, principals and teachers to take ownership of their school and teacher professional development. ReadyPath gives leaders and teachers a practical view of the way forward: what needs to be done, how to do it and what it should look like. It is an instructional resource like no other.